Thursday, July 2, 2009

I WISH

FOR WHOM
I never wanted to be the
the moon in my life
to shine into my dark night
FOR WHOM
I just wanted to be the star
and guide me out through night...
WITH WHOM
I always traded my truth for their lies
FOR WHOM
WHO always wanted to use me
as their spare-wheel for their malice wants
and never thought about the
damage that was done done to my soul-stearing...
FOR WHOM
I was always at the receiving end
to get struck with the worst part of their sticks
FOR WHOM
Who want to shake my slumbering soul
and want to awaken it with
their crocodile tears...


FOR WHOM
I WAS ONLY A PART OF THEIR VIRTUAL WORLD
I WISH....
NO-ONE LIKE ME EVER WALKS INTO THEIR LIFE
AND PUT THE TRAIN OF SOULFUL THOUGHTS IN MOTION

I JUST WISH
SOME-ONE LIKE THEM WALKS
INTO THEIR REAL WORLD
AND ENJOYS THE PARTY OF LIFE WITH THEM....

BUT I STILL WONDER...
WHO SHALL PAY THE BILL
WHENCE THE PARTY 'S OVER.....
YOU ARE DEAD CHETNA
FOR THEM
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO CARE
NOW PUT YOURSELF SILENTLY ON
THE FIRE OF PYRE...
AND LET THY SOUL REST IN PEACE FOR THEM....

No comments:

Post a Comment